chevron background

Thursday, February 7, 2013

ABC's of Favorite Foods

Apples (green)
Blueberry bagels from Einsteins, banana creamies
Cheese enchiladas and chicken & curry that Mama Brenda makes
Dairy Queen Blizzards (M&M)
Eclairs
French fries (Iggy's & Ruby River have yummy crispy ones that I love; I also am a sucker for curly fries)
Green beans
Hot dogs at a ball game, hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows and whipped cream
Ice cream (spumoni)
Jimmy John's turkey sandwich; I add cheese and cucumbers. I can't go back to Subway after eating here
Ketchup... NOT! I hate the stuff!!
Lettuce wraps from PF Changs
Movie theater popcorn (Cinemark has the best), mint milanos
Now & Laters
Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
Quesadillas (cheese or sweet pork)
Red Vines
Strawberries
Tiger roll, tem maki roll, and tempura from Tona on 25th street
Uhhh...
Vanilla Bean Frappuccinos from Starbucks
White chocolate custard, watermelon
X please solve for x..
Yellow cake with chocolate frosting
Zuccini, fried, grilled, covered in pasta sauce... I'm a veggie girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment