chevron background

Friday, November 30, 2012

GOING BACK IN TIME {featuring the bump} *part two

The middle: My pregnancy as a whole went by so quickly. I felt pretty good throughout and my weight gain was on track. I didn't have any weird cravings besides milk (I'm lactose intolerant) and only one aversion that threw me for a loop (lemonade). Honestly, if all pregnancies would be as easy as this one, I'd be pregnant again right now! My husband jokes that I felt better and was healthier during my pregnancy than I am otherwise.




 I was pregnant at the same time as my sister-in-law. She was due with a girl just two days before me. Being pregnant with someone in the family definitely had its pros and cons but we both made it through with happy, healthy, and cute little ones at the end of it all.





 A family friend saw a picture like this and wanted us to do one. We used the timer on the camera and my cute husband put his computer skills to work and we ended up with this. Gosh, I'm glad I have him around, and even more glad that he lets me boss him around!








 My cute cousin Emily with Emily Bailey Photography took some maternity pictures for us when I was about 33 weeks. She also took the pictures in the beginning of part one. She does such a fabulous job. She made me feel cute with my belly and helped me to pose and look flattering for the pics. She's fun and professional, creative, and super quick! We turn to her for most, if not all, of our photography needs.




At 34 weeks I got a massive head cold. (Notice my red nose in the pic) Summer colds are the worst in my opinion; and being pregnant with a cold didn't improve anything. I drank what juice I could stomach and carried a box of tissues around with me for about a week. I would run me a super hot bath and sit in it while I ran the vaporizer pointed straight in my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment