chevron background

Friday, November 23, 2012

..cross your heart..

I'm not quite sure of my motives behind this new blog of mine. I've no idea of my audience and not quite sure of my voice yet. I do know that I enjoy writing even though I don't do it nearly enough. I really enjoy reading about others and their experiences in this crazy  thing we call life. I guess I'm hoping to have some affect on someone out there the way others have had on me. So here we go. Let me thank you for coming along on this new adventure with me. Hold on. Here we go...
My name is Nikkie. Nicole actually, but no one calls me that so I don't think it should count. I'm a red head. It took me a long time to be comfortable with my natural hair color, but now I love it and embrace it and I don't wanna hear about who doesn't like it. I'm a mama. My dreams came true when a little boy joined our family this year. I absolutely love him. He makes me laugh every single day and his smile melts my heart. He is a busy little thing so I have a feeling he will keep me on my toes as he grows. I'm a wifey. I met my love at an outdoor concert while I was dating at least three other boys. After a crazy and eventful courtship we were married exactly a year later from the day we met. He is my opposite and my complete. He balances our relationship and keeps me from going insane. He is silly and stable and is such a good love to have in my life. I'm a planner. Ask anyone who knows me even a little bit. I love to plan things as far in advance as possible. I have lists of all kinds- a certain madness to my organization. I'm a friend. I love my friends. I don't see them nearly as much as I'd like but I try hard to maintain a closeness to them as we are all in the midst of growing up and starting careers and raising families. I'm emotional. I'm sentimental. I'm a dreamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment