chevron background

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Babies Get Away with Everything

I was laying next to Hiccup yesterday after work. He fell asleep on the way home so I snuggled with him on my bed for a bit. I laughed when I realized that he was snoring. He sleeps like his daddy.

It got me thinking that pretty much every single thing a baby does is still considered cute. I laughed when I heard Hiccup snoring along, but when my husband snores he gets a shove and a kick in the shins. I absolutely hate when he snores.

Hiccup got an Easter hat this year and it occurred to me only that people under the age of five and over the age of 75 could get away with that hat. Anyone else would look completely ridiculous.

Babies can have poopie bums, a buggy or spitty face, spit up everywhere and they are still cute. They are demanding and whiny and exhausting but we still love them and would do absolutely anything for them.

HF definitely knew what he was doing when he made babies so irresistibly cute. The pros surely outweigh the cons when it comes to the kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment