chevron background

Monday, July 22, 2013

#16

15. Read a book considered to be a classic
16. Buy Hiccup a book for each holiday
17. Read with Hiccup everyday (start with one month)

I love books. I have always wanted my kids to have a great library so I decided that with each kid I would buy them a book for all the different holidays. For the first little while the books will be holiday themed but I'm sure we'll run out of those and let the kids pick out a book on their own when they get older.


Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Dr. Seuss's Birthday

Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day

4th of July, Hiccup's Birthday

Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas


1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! I love books too and I hope my kids enjoy reading as well...I may steal this idea from you :)

    ReplyDelete