chevron background

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A LITTLE THING I LOVE {concerts}

* A little bit about some of the concerts I've been to

Chris Cagle: My first experience at the Utah State Fair. We had seats but made our way up close to the stage. We got to meet him and have him sign an autograph (on a dollar bill) and take a picture with him. He also stopped mid-song to yell at a fan who was recording him when they weren't supposed to. Ah, the memories. 


Little Big Town: I love them. They have amazing voices and are such good performers. 

Keith Urban: He oozes talent.. and sex appeal. 

Rascal Flatts: I've seen them twice and the second concert was better than the first; I just wish their tickets weren't so darned expensive. 


Tim McGraw: my first experience at USANA in actual seats. I highly recommend the seats opposed to the grass-- much more enjoyable. 
Don't mind my super short mini skirt.. I wore it especially for Tim

Kenny Chesney: My first concert at USANA; we sat on the grass and mostly watched all the crazy drunks 

Dierks Bentley: My very favorite country concert I have been to. I get to see him again in October when he comes with Miranda Lambert 
We got to be pretty close to Dierks.. yay! 

Andrew Bird: I've seen him twice. He's amazing. Highly recommend checking him out if you ever have the chance. 
My friends jamming out

Xavier Rudd: One of the best and most entertaining concerts I've been to. He is seriously so incredibly talented.

City & Colour: This was Hiccup's first concert, we went on the night we found out I was pregnant. Dallas Green is absolutely amazing live. 

Iron & Wine: a fun concert, although for the record, I HATE going to InTheVenue. 

The Head & the Heart: a pleasant surprise

Lonely Dear: loved them

Innerpartysystem: I've seen them twice although the fist concert experience was better. They put on a great show for such a small band


NSYNC: My very first concert. It was at Rice Eccles Stadium and they looked like tiny little men from our seats; still great and wouldn't change it for anything. 

Jason Aldean: I've seen him twice, both times he opened for other bands.

Sugarland: I love their music

Jack Johnson: such a good, mellow live show. His music is magical to me.

Rogue Wave: Love them.

Griffin House: We actually got to meet him. Such a good and humble performer. 

3OH3: We accidentally stayed for a few songs of theirs when they first came on the scene. Ugh. 

Gaza: Casey has grown up with and is friends with most of the guys in this band. We just saw them at Gray Whale. Not my usual concert scene, but I can't deny that they've got talent. 

De La Soul: Free concert as part of the Twilight Concert Series. Lots of weed smoking and crazy guys trying to dance with me. 

The Cool Kids: Ditto to De La Soul


Josh Ritter: Another Twilight Concert Series. This was the first time I had heard his music and it made me excited to listen to more of his stuff

Kellie Pickler: She is adorable. We saw her before she was really popular. She is so cute and funny and genuinely grateful to be doing what she's doing.

Carrie Underwood: I was not a giant fan of this concert. I've told people that it was the most boring concert I've been to.

Kalai: We saw him at the Waterfall Amphitheater at Thanksgiving Point. Such a beautiful place for a concert. His music is great. My very favorite moment of the night was when he sang Be Still My Soul while playing the guitar. It gave me chills. I was definitely not expecting to hear a hymn at a concert.

Play it By Ear: I love concerts in the park and I love getting to watch my friends perform. This was the day Casey and I met.
We made funny tshirts to show our support for our friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment